Slender Man Mythos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slender Man forum

I forgot my password

2 posters

Why The SlenderMan Does What He/It Does

CreepyPastaNation
    CreepyPastaNation
    In Too Deep
    In Too Deep

Why The SlenderMan Does What He/It Does Empty Why The SlenderMan Does What He/It Does

Post  CreepyPastaNation Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:38 pm

The Reasons why the SlenderMan takes people is widely discussed among groups . This causes mas confusion and, often in some cases, fights. The SlenderMan is told to take someone to save them from a more painful death in their later life, another one is that SlenderMan takes them for no apparent reason, and another one where The SlenderMan is a god to the minds of other and the victims are "sacrifices". there are a lot of reasons out there that i dont know, i believe that The SlenderMan saves them from a more painful death later on in their lives.

-SlenderSuitMan A.K.A. Conner

Last edited by SlenderSuitMan on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    River Song
    River Song
    Time Lady

Why The SlenderMan Does What He/It Does Empty Re: Why The SlenderMan Does What He/It Does

Post  River Song Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:26 pm

It really comes down to individual interpretation- There's never been one agreed upon canon for what happens to Slendy's victims, or even if he kills them. Most of the major vlogs and blogs haven't really answered that question, either. It fits in quite nicely with the "blue and orange morality" concept, in that not only do we not know his motives, even if we did, they might be completely out of our concept of "normal"
    CreepyPastaNation
    CreepyPastaNation
    In Too Deep
    In Too Deep

Why The SlenderMan Does What He/It Does Empty Re: Why The SlenderMan Does What He/It Does

Post  CreepyPastaNation Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:11 am

I'v changed my mind on what i think if the slenderman. . . he is my religion, he is a God. And this is no joke, nore is it a "test". . . its 100% true. NOW! all I need is a group that understands the concept of the SLenderMan being A "GOD". I think the group is called "The Orginization". I dont know where to find them, tho. if their name is different than i am a fool, but i know they are the most secret group there is out there, and i dont know how to get "initiated". I also veel like i'm being treated like im STUPID on the forums and i don't appriciate it. i know some pretty big words, but the ones expressed by some of the individuals are confusing and occationally rude.

SlenderSuitMan - A.K.A. Conner
    River Song
    River Song
    Time Lady

Post  River Song Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:14 pm

If you're looking for a physical, real group if people who worship Slender Man, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.Slender Man is a myth, created by Victor Surge in 2009 and expanded upon by numerous filmmakers and authors.for more fictional info, you can message me and I can give you an extensive list of links..
    CreepyPastaNation
    CreepyPastaNation
    In Too Deep
    In Too Deep

Post  CreepyPastaNation Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Ya ya ya, i sopped reading at the middle of your second sentance. If The SlenderMan isn't real, then why is there a website in which people talk about what he does or what they think he does and all that crap?! look, i dont mean to be rude but, there isn't any solid evidence as to him being real or not. Its just one BIG cover-up just like everything else in this clueless planet we call "home". But people have the right to know whats out there and whats "real", because, without assurence we are nothing more than "dust in the wind". Victor Surge is someone to idle because he had the courage to bring his excistance into the light, and letit be known that the SlenderMan is a creature JUST LIKE YOU. . . How would you feel if someone said that your not real, huh? But people have the right to believe what they want to, and thats how its gonna be for a long time. I even await the day that Mankind will bring upon to itself the TRUE exsistance of every so called "myth" to itself. If only such a thing could hapen, because it can't, we are in so much denile that we have forgoten about the real meaning of "truth". i end this this conversation now so that there may be no more arguements or whatever you want to call this. I may only be 13-years-old but i know things. i know a whole lot more than the "average" adult.

River Song
    River Song
    Time Lady

Post  River Song Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:32 pm

I know he is not real because this forum was created by and is moderated by several people (myself included) who have been active in the Slenderverse for a very long time now. I myself have created one of the many vlogs dedicated to our tall friend, and I know personally most of the people who created others.

I'm all for stories and in-game fun, but at the end of the day, that's all it is. Fun.
    CreepyPastaNation
    CreepyPastaNation
    In Too Deep
    In Too Deep

Post  CreepyPastaNation Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:58 am

First, "you Tall Freind" sounds to me like he's real. Secondly, I don't give a S**T about what you did in the couragous effort in revealing his secret exsistance. And Lastly, STOP TALKING TO ME!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 am