Slender Man Mythos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slender Man forum

I forgot my password

3 posters

What Happened?

SignerJ
    Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

What Happened? Empty What Happened?

Post  SignerJ Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:58 pm

I'm sorry if I missed something, but...What happened to the old forum? It was nothing like this, and I had to re-make my account...

Again, sorry if this seems like a stupid question. I assume you can just delete this if need be.
    Tahrgat
    Tahrgat
    In Too Deep
    In Too Deep

What Happened? Empty Re: What Happened?

Post  Tahrgat Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:11 am

SignerJ wrote:I'm sorry if I missed something, but...What happened to the old forum? It was nothing like this, and I had to re-make my account...

Again, sorry if this seems like a stupid question. I assume you can just delete this if need be.

I think that this is what you are looking for.

Composer wrote: Due to some serious technical issues with our forum, we decided a reboot was in order. PhpBB just did not have the anti-spam and moderation supports we needed.

Consequently, we’ve now set up shop with a new fourm via ForumMotion, which the Doctor has assured me should not suffer the same issues. The original forum is being wiped as we speak, so you’ll need to recreate an account there. The URL is the same, I’ve turned it into a redirect.

Please bare with us as Doc works to set up the new forum.
    SignerJ
    Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Post  SignerJ Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:30 am

Thank you! I've been unable to visit this site for the past two months or so; thus, I had no idea that this had happened. Thanks for informing me!
    River Song
    River Song
    Time Lady

Post  River Song Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:38 pm

That's pretty much what happened. PhpBB was also frustrating to work with, so switching over makes everything much easier. It also allows us a lot more freedom with the layout, which, you might notice, is less than Slendery right now. We'll be getting some different art up soon, so stay tuned for that! =3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 am